- Employing students and graduates ourselves so they are added to our headcount and not that of the employer.
- Obtaining references and performing any credit and personal checks that are a requirement of the position.
- Completion of contracts of employment and recording all personal data in line with the data protection act.
- Ensure the submission of P45, P60 and obtaining National Insurance numbers.
- Organise and manage payroll services, including payment of ENI, Tax and PAYE.
- We pay our employees at the end of every month, then and only then do we raise an invoice providing clients with 30 to 60 days credit.
- Assisting students and graduates with tax and NI related issues.
- Comprehensive UK & International Screening Checks.
- Will be on hand for advice and support throughout the length of the
Supnil.com – We offer bespoke sourcing & selection solutions to all employers in the private and public sectors and tailor packages specific to the requirements of our clients.